There’re tons of nicknames for Valentina. Some tend to be really corny while others are super cute. If you’re looking for some sweet and cute nicknames for a girl named Valentina, then you have come to the right place.
Today, our editors have come up with many bedazzling and adorable nicknames for Valentina you can choose from. Few things in life are always ebbed in anyone’s memory, these names will battle it out for the first place, and we assure you of it.
While this list will keep you venturing for exactly what you should be looking for, the purpose of these nicknames is to show her that you care, remember, and have a comeback ready anytime she tries to outsmart you. Check them out!
Origin and Meaning of the Name ‘Valentina’
Just like Salsa, and we don’t mean the food-dressing, Valentinus, derives its origin from the Latin language. As a name with multiple translations, it’s used in other parts of this glorious world like- Italy, Greece, Russia, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Slovene, Romania, Bulgaria, Portugal, and Spain.
As History’s old habit of dropping names, there are few that we can’t ignore even if we try to. Just like its origin, the feisty nature of the name transcends in every literate pronunciation of Valentina.
The name has been represented by many a dignified diva including the first lady that traveled to space- Valentina Tereshkova, to an Oscar nominee- Valentina Cortese. Thus, the name carries an unparallel recognition. Even the famous couple of Salma Hayek and Francois-Henri Pinault could not resist naming their baby girl Valentina Paloma.
According to U.S history, traces of its usage can be found since 1994.
Common Nicknames for Valentina
It’s a challenge to find common nicknames for an uncommon name but just like old times there’s one thing that doesn’t change- we don’t back down from a foxy, brain-tickling adventure.
Ready or not here we come to unravel those emotionally intelligent presents that have a bearing on each of these inspired nicknames.
Keep an open mind and read on the first list of names!
- Val – Ever thought gal-pal could get redundant well there’s always a first time.
- Vally – As the beloved Victorian poet, Alfred Lord Tennyson once wrote, “Rode into the Valley of death…” this should remind you of your Valli’s bravery that is constant like the stream of a river.
- Tina – The one that acts like a cute little break from her serious nature.
- Teena – Cause teasing her a little longer is so worth it when you recall how slow she can get with stuff.
- Valentine – ’tis the season of romance and the time when her name gets so much more relevant.
- Valentia – Trendy, and standard swag-uplifting one, goes to all of those are just the same.
- Valena – Cause joining two loose ends can offer the other a new nickname.
- Len – When she goes all bro on you, we guess calling Len would her stop it or make her believe you went fanatical.
- Vaoh – Every breathtaking moment deserves a woah factor!
- V – The only name here that’s spoken in half a breath.
Cute Nicknames for Valentina
Distressful times call for adorable and amenity valuing names. Words can do what the heart feels and show the same in actions.
And it would be a great time to begin now. Let’s see if your Valentina can be nick-named any of these names on the list.
- Val-belly – Next time, she brings in that tingle in your belly, you’ll be prepped.
- Val-cat – Cause her paws can do much more than be winsome.
- Val-berry – When the only form of hydration you need is her comforting presence.
- Valu – When you keep reminding yourself to remember the things she values.
- Big-Val – When your sister wears her taekwondo pants to protect you.
- Vans – When you try and find similarities between her sneaks and her.
- Veautiful – We didn’t Bruno mars sang to her, ‘Veautiful girl all over the world…”
- Vanteen – Every time you see her running towards your school’s canteen
- Vanburger – It’s as if God intended this name to pop up.
- Valise – when the nomad within her just will not let her stay put.
Funny Nicknames for Valentina
It’s foolish not to banter and embarrass your mate from time to time. A true testimony of friendship or a relation is when both partners engage in embracing each other’s shortcomings while also commending them on their show of strength and goodwill.
These nicknames open up a sense of uplifting engagement that helps you stay in touch with your child-like nature. Use it or lose it but let us know if you tried it and what was your Val’s reaction.
Here’s goes this effortless list for you.
- Valiber – Cause it’s a habit to call her instead of using the app. No second guesses for this one.
- Valextensial – The moment you realize that it’s always an existential crisis when she says she needs to shop from Valentino.
- Valentino – For the bougie side of her you cant tolerate.
- Valedictorian – Maybe she’ll cool it a notch from acting all high and mighty after you keep repeating it.
- Val-Bell – Cause her tacos might just be better than your local downtown food truck. Plus you get to avoid social distancing!
- Vay-Vay – You just made her whatever attitude official.
- Super-Val – Cause u didn’t know she could chuck a beer can faster than you take to open it.
- Valucci – When she has that expensive taste yet likes getting dirty on the soccer field.
- Vomo – When the fear from fomo out is replaced with V.
- Valugggh – The time she puked on your pants, and you stuck with this epic reaction and nickname.
Cool Nicknames for Valentina
If your Valentina a little less Mother Teresa and more Britney Spears, then this list of names is dedicated to your Valentina. Life gets pale if you don’t find ease in the winds that swirl and ebbs with riskiness and thrill. Being cool according to us is also the same, so say yes to this list and yes to finding a new nickname!
Let’s see if you catch up.
- Val-me – Cause the only kind of love is she prefers is self-love.
- Vamos-Val – Even her goodbyes are Spanish.
- Val-Swears – When all she has to give are the wrong kind of adjectives.
- Val-Life – So, you finally realized that she’s the one!
- Vile – Times when your laughter is her pass-time.
- Mysteryina – After she says hello, then pauses, then that she’s a verbal train you cannot catch.
- Easytina – For the deserving Val, that made your life easy like any Sunday morning,
- Goddess – Now that’s a nickname all girls want, but now you called her that, so it’s taken.
- Voracious-Val – Cause book worms deserve being cool too. Ever read Harry Potter. Then you agree to this unspoken truth.
- Valmirk – Late, realization, after you notice her smirking at you every time she says your name.
Russian Nicknames for Valentina
How to better a Latin origin name you ask? We got an answer you’ll love why not add a strong-flavored Russian twist to it, just like their Russian Vodka it works.
Some of the dope translations happen only in the language of Mother Russia, it might be a difficult act to go find a relevant description that works as your pal’s nickname that why we have it covered.
So, mellow down and read out these Russian names for your Valentina until you find the one you’re fond of.
- Valentyna – This textured name piqued our interest first.
- Valentin – Our evasiveness leads us to believe that Russians just spelled Valentine’s Day discreetly.
- Zdorovy – When she’s a health freak you undermined,
- Vifi – When she’s never offline.
- Velosiped – Bring out her nature-loving side with one and talk a bicycle ride with her while you both give a rest to your Uber-loving side.
- Syr – The moment her mouth opens like she’s about to say cheese for a selfie!
- Fen – When hear looks sweaty even before the match. And you literally called hairdryer in Russian.
- Smuchchenny-Valentin – When she feels reluctant to tell you that though she’s 16 her parents won’t let her go out for a drive-in film show.
- Udarniye – When you learn a few months later that she joined a boy band as a drummer.
The editors dearly hope you had fun discussing with your gang which nickname would be the most suited for your Valentina but it’s more fun to try a few of them and then see which suites the mood better as each cadence might require its own name. Just as a wise man once said, ‘Time flies by so choose wisely!