The most unique thing about the name Paige is that it’s gender-neutral but is generally used for females. Paige is an elegant name that’s not only pleasing to hear but also belongs to many famous persons.
You’ve come to the right place if you’re wanting to give a nickname to your special ‘Paige’ and don’t know which one is best suited.
In this article, we’ve managed to cover the most beautiful nicknames for the Paige in your life and not only that, we have helped you further by giving a little description of each of them, so you choose whichever you feel is better suited for her (or him)! All you have to do is go through this list and find the perfect one!
But before that, let us take a look at the origins of the name Paige.
Meaning and Origins of The Name Paige
The name Paige has Latin origins, from Byzantine “Pagius” meaning young helper, derived from the Greek word “Paidion” meaning child. In medieval households, a page was usually a young boy who was serving as his first step as a knight.
Since the middle of the 20th century, it has become a name given to girls, occasionally to boys as well. It is used as not the given name but also as the family name/surname.
It is a name popular in the US, England, Scotland, Ireland, New Zealand, and Australia. Without further ado, let us move to find the best nickname for your Paige!
Cute Nicknames for Paige
If you really adore someone and want to call them by a name that makes them feel cute then this list of nicknames is curated specially for you!
There is nothing cuter than being given a cute nickname! Check out this list and find the best fit for your Paige!
- Paigey – Adding the ee sound at the end makes any name effortlessly cute.
- Peanut – Equating cute little foods to people is adorable in itself.
- Pea – Aren’t all short and tiny things cute? So is this nickname.
- P Pie – Is your Paige as sweet as Pie? Well then what can we say, you found your nickname
- Sweet P – If you agree with our last description but don’t like pie so much, try this one maybe!
- Peaches – Be it the fruit or the emoji, if you like it, you’d like this nickname, too.
- Paigie Bears – bears are adorable, and so are all names which have bears in them
- Panda – Pandas are cute and therefore can be associated with cute people
- Paigie boo – Adding boo to any name makes it adorable.
- Pae – easiest and cutest nickname for someone is a shorter version of their name.
Funny Nicknames for Paige
You know what they say, it’s healthy to keep things light and funny for any relationship to work. This is your cue to choose a funny nickname for your Paige if you haven’t already! Check out the list of funny nicknames that we have complied with, just so you can make your relationship healthier with her.
- Poog – words with oo in the middle are usually funny.
- Pay day – nobody said nicknames had to make any sense, just like this one!
- Pag – This nickname has a funny ring to it, don’t you think?
- Peppa–What’s funnier than naming someone after a pig?
- Piggie – If one name related to pigs wasn’t enough for you, here’s a second one.
- Paper – Paper is a nice pun for Pa(i)ge.
- Pagina – It will be funnier if it’s used for a girl, for obvious reasons.
- Piggly wiggly – Do we need to describe why this is funny?
- PG-13 – This used at the appropriate moment can turn out to be a very funny nickname.
- Peg – The mispronunciation of a name usually makes it funnier, as in this case.
Cool Nicknames for Paige
If your Paige is cooler than you can ever be, but you need to act like you’re in the same league, then fret not, this list of cool + funny nicknames is at your rescue.
- PG – This makes your Paige seem distinctively cool.
- Lil P – Adding Lil to a name makes it instantly cool.
- Pdiddy – There is an undeniably cool ring to it.
- Pedro – derived from Petra, meaning rock. The rock, paper, scissor reference makes it cool.
- P Money – If you don’t know which nickname to pick, this is a decent bet.
- Lil Paggy – What did we say about adding Lil to a name?
- Pog Dog – If you like your cool to be a little funny too, then this is the best one for you.
- Pudge – Sounds like fudge, and who doesn’t love that, right?
- P Dog – Short, sweet, and cool.
- The P – If your Paige is a man, he is going to love this one.
Mean Nicknames for Paige
If during fights with your Paige, you don’t know how to let off some steam while not letting it get too heated between you and Paige, check out this list of slightly mean nicknames made just for you!
- Pig – Cute names for pigs weren’t good enough for you, you can use the original instead.
- Pain – You know if your Paige is being a pain in the bum, what you have to call her.
- Poopy Paige – Self-explanatory.
- Pigeon – Not everyone is a huge fan of pigeons, and if you’re one of them, this one is for you.
- Book – Page? In a book? Get it?
- Cage – A Paige bound by several responsibilities can be called Cage
- Raging Paige – Everyone loses their cool sometimes, this if for the time Paige loses her’s.
- Torn Paige – If one-page pun wasn’t enough for you.
- Paiger boy – A boy who is serving.
- Paigey Waigey – If you are wanting to stoop as low as taking a dig at her salary.
Unique Nicknames for Paige
One of the best ways to show someone that they are special to you is by defining a unique relationship with them, and what better place to begin than giving them a unique nickname?
Check out this list and go and establish that special bond!
- Payge – Paige with a Y
- Paigei Crazy – Does your Paige have a bit of crazy in her? Then this is the name for her.
- Paigentan – Does she have aa new Tan?
- Paigeopla – Not everything that comes out of someone’s mouth makes sense always.
- ExPaige – If she’s your ex, this is pretty apt.
- Witty Piggi – If witty is how you describe her personality best, this is the one.
- Alpaigo – Is she Anglo-English? This is the best one for you.
- Pegs – Short and sweet.
- Pangella – We just really think it sounds unique.
- PJelly – Two unrelated things associated together make for something unique indeed.
Celebrities Named Paige
If we name every single celebrity named Paige out there, you won’t even be able to read all of them, since there are just so many! What can we say, the name is quite popular. How about we name a few?
Sportspersons include Paige the Wrestler, Paige Bueckers, Paige Lawrence, Paige Mackenzie, Paige Rini, among so many. There are many artists, singers, actresses named Paige, some of them are Paige Chua, Paige Davis, Paige Haley, Paige Hemmis, Paige Hurd, among many others.
There are several fictional characters named Paige as well, some of them include Paige Dineen, a character in Scorpion, Paige Matthews, the lead character on the American television series Charmed, Paige Tico, a character in the Star Wars sequel The Last Jedi, and so on.
The list is endless, but you get the popularity of the name.
Conclusion: Nicknames For Paige
With this, we have come to the end of this article. After a lot of deliberations, we have concluded the above list as the best one consisting of cute, funny, and creative nicknames for Paige.
We sincerely hope you pick the best-suited name for the Paige in your life, as the name of a person holds a huge part of their identity. Choose wisely!
If you have better suggestions, we are open to hearing them! Till then, the last pun: This Page ends here.
50+ Adorable Nicknames For Lillian